cocot micro is a DIY trackball composed of mechanical keyboard components. You can use it as a trackball mouse as well as a macro pad with a pointing device.
- Customizable 8 buttons like mouse left/center/right clicks or any other keycodes
- Symmetrical design which enables you to use either right/left hands you prefer to
- With a ring encoder around the ball, you can assign keys like volume up/down or scroll up/down
- Smooth bearing rollers supports the ball
- You can swap a 34mm ball with a 40mm ball with optional ball base/ballcover parts
- With vial-compatible firmware, you can easily customize your own keymaps
- The center of PCB can be cut off and used for a MCU & sensor module with which you can create your own trackball mouse
- Mouse Sensor (PMW3360)
- Ring Encoder (PER601)
- 3x Bearing Rollers
- 3x M3 Screws 8mm
- 3x M3 Nuts
- 2x M2 Screws 8mm
- 2x M2 Nuts
- 8x M2 Screws 3mm
- 4x M2 Spacers 4mm
- 4x Rubber Feet
- 3D Printed Ball Base (Only Black regardless the choice of colors)
- 3D Printed Ball Cover
- 8x 3D Printed Keycaps (Optional)
- 3D Printed Case (Optional)
What's not included
- 8x MX Switches
- USB Type-C Cable
- 34mm Trackball
Make sure you have gone through the build guide and understood what is needed to assembly the kit.
With the pre-flushed firmware which is compatible with vial, you can customize your own keymaps easily from the browser or the app. You can also customize the source code from the link below.
- This is a DIY kit and you need to solder some parts by yourself. Make sure you have gone through the build guide before you buy it.
- 3D printed parts may have dimension tolerance which makes assembly a little tight or loose.
- There might be minute scratches or chips on the 3D printed parts which do not affect actual usage.
- 3D printed parts (clear) are made of clear resin as raw material. Resin may yellow under ultraviolet light, so please avoid exposing it to direct or natural sunlight for long periods of time.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- In the unlikely event that an item is missing or defective, please contact us within one week of receipt.
Please feel free to let us know your opinions and impressions regarding this product.